The Worship and Music Ministry team is hosting a brunch Sunday, August 5 after worship for everyone who is currently assisting in ministry and for those who have never helped before but are interested in learning more about our church ministry and how it works. Please bring any questions that you may have. This event is intended to clarify the kinds of ministry positions and the duties included inside each title. Our goal is to gather together and encourage each other to use all our collective abilities in our church. See you at the brunch!
What: Helping in Worship Training Brunch
When: Sun. Aug. 5 after worship – Food will be provided
Where: Fellowship Hall
Who: Everyone is welcome!
- Those thinking about worship service (ushers, communion assistants, greeters, musicians, Altar Guild, etc…)
- Those who already serve in worship
- Those interested in food
Why: Because we need your abilities!
- To encourage members to serve in worship.
- To clarify the duties of each form of service
- To refresh the memories of those already serving
See You At Brunch!